DMCA Removal Request Page
We Pc Games Full in compliance with the 17 U.S.C 512 as well as Digital Millennium Copyright Act which also known as DMCA. It is therefore our policy to respond to any of the notices against any copyrighted materials or links available on our site. And we take immediate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act DMCA and we also respect any other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you think your copyrighted material is posted in mistake on pcgamesfull.org than you want that it should be removed from our website than you can provide the necessary information through below form and must communicate with us. We will take action in 24 hours but remember it may take upto 7 working days if we receive a lot of requests.
Please you must remember that you will be also liable for any type of damages including costs and attorneys fees if you misrepresent information which we told you here on this page. We suggest that you must first contact your legal advisor for more legal assistance before starting your application.
However, if you decide to submit a removal request we need the following material to process your removal request and to remove the link from pcgamesfull.org.
- You must provide the evidence of the authorized person to act on the behalf of the original owner of an exclusive content right that is allegedly infringed.
- Secondly, provide the real contact information so that we can easily contact you at any time.
- You have to identify the details of the copyrighted work claimed to infringed and also including the one search term under which the material appears on pcgamesfull.org in search results.
- we also need the statement that complaint party has a good faith belief of use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the original copyrighted owner person its agent or any of the law.
- We also need a statement that the information you provided is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the content.
- You must signed by the authorized person to act on his behalf as the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.